WRITERS FORTRESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Romance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikayla

Mikayla

Bad Romance Empty
PostSubject: Bad Romance   Bad Romance EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 2:27 am

Bad Romance BadRomance

Title: Bad Romance

Rating: NC-17 for severely sexual themes. Not only because people will be having sex, but because it involves things such as “auctions” for sex, drug use, language, and probably violence, too. This is probably one of the most adult and dark fics I’ve thought of.

Disclaimer: I do not own Chris Richardson, and it is such a pity. I also don’t own Leslie, which isn’t as much of a pity because I wouldn’t do half the things to her that I would Chris, but… whatever. I don’t own Lady GaGa’s song “Bad Romance”, either. It’s just where I got the idea.

Characters: Chris Richardson and Leslie Hunt from Season 6. There might be a few others randomly placed in here, but they won’t be as important as those two.

Prologue: Leslie Hunt, an aspiring model, was offered the chance of a lifetime when she was given a offer to walk the fashion runways of Tokyo, Japan. After the incredibly thrilling show, she let herself get a little loose at the after party, mingling with world famous model, photographers, and designers. Unfortunately when she woke up, she realized all too late that her next “photo shoot” she had been ushered to was in fact a sex slave bidding, and she has been reluctantly sold to a man very infamous in the modeling industry, Chris Richardson. Now under his control, she is given two options. Listen to his ever demand and he will make her dreams come true, or refuse and he’ll completely wipe her from the modeling map… and existence.

Author’s Note: I was watching the video for Lady GaGa’s “Bad Romance”, and got the idea for this. I realize that sex slavery doesn’t happen often anymore, and most likely not in Japan, but I know more about Japan than I do other countries where it would occur, so I went ahead and picked that. Let’s just pretend it’s some kind of underground, black market sort of thing. Oh, and this will be full of angst, darkness, and that sort of thing, and it’s quite different than anything I’ve written before. But strangely enough, I’m excited to write it. Hope people like it. I’ll be working on the first chapter soon.

Oh, and I'm not sure if this is the right place for this. I figured it was the best place because it is kind of like a thriller. Yes, there will be sex, but there will be more story than that, and I'm just rating the whole thing that high considering the topic, you know? I'll put up warning for when the actual sex rolls around, but I'm sure the whole thing might be touchy. xD

Last edited by Mikayla on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://boredandgorgeous.deviantart.com/
crunch

Bad Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance   Bad Romance EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 10:19 pm

oooh... I'm wicked excited for this!!! Such a great story idea!

I'm Allie by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikayla

Mikayla

Bad Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance   Bad Romance EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:43 am

Oh, thank you!! I've been a bit bogged down with work, school, and other things, so I have yet to start a chapter, but tomorrow I have the entire day off, so I'm dedicating it to writing. So, hopefully I'll start and post the first chapter for this one!

Hello, Allie! I'm Mickey... real name is Mikayla. xD *nods*
Back to top Go down
Mikayla

Mikayla

Bad Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance   Bad Romance EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 1:37 am

And to be random, I made a banner. It's up there. Stare at Chris and all his sexiness, and hopefully everyone will forget that I've yet to write a first chapter of this. Oh, and stare at Leslie, too, she's pretty cute. xD
Back to top Go down
crunch

Bad Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance   Bad Romance EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 3:06 pm

ooh, cool banner! Smile

that picture of Leslie and the picture of you in your avatar look really alike btw! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikayla

Mikayla

Bad Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance   Bad Romance EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:12 am

Ha, ha, now that I look at it, they really do look alike, don't they?! OMG I look kind of like Leslie Hunt for a whole few seconds! I don't normally look like that, though. My hair and everything is different, and I hate wearing make up.

So, I just got back from work (hooray for Justice. Get the dang Christmas music out of my head!!!), and I've started a chapter for this baby. Hopefully it won't take me long to write the whole first chapter!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance   Bad Romance Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Romance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRITERS FORTRESS :: LITERARY GENRES :: Mystery & Psychological Thrillers-
Jump to: