WRITERS FORTRESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone

Go down 
+10
crunch
Wolf's Lonely Cry
Wiccan Muse
Meg
Voice In The Darkness
Cupid's Crooked Arrow
Avenging Angel
A Whisper In The Night
Lady_Butterscotch
Night's Sweet Caress
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night's Sweet Caress

Night's Sweet Caress

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:56 pm

My name is Robyn. Most of you know me as Night's Sweet Caress. I'm 46, recently moved to North Carolina, and work as the Head of Loss and Prevention for a major office supply chain. I have two wonderful children, ages 17 and 13. I've been writing sporadically for 25 years, and even so, still find myself learning new things all the time. I hope to post some of my earlier work on here for everybody to enjoy. Much of my writing, I'm sure you will recognize from IFF. They will be put here as well. It is my sincere wish that everyone enjoys their time spent here. There are many gifted authors on here, and any comments are sure to be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Butterscotch

Lady_Butterscotch

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 8:22 am

Hello Robyn <3 I'll be sure to read some of your amazing stories while I settle in.
Back to top Go down
A Whisper In The Night

A Whisper In The Night

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 11:00 am

Hi everybody, I'm Bob. I've lived in Georgia my whole life. I'm retired, and like to spend my time fishing, camping, and writing. Perhaps I'll put one of my stories on here for you fine people to read and hopefully enjoy.

Robyn, you know I'll be checking out all your fabulous stories. I love you
Back to top Go down
Night's Sweet Caress

Night's Sweet Caress

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 9:56 pm

Welcome aboard Bob! Feel free to post any stories you want to. I'm sure everyone would be thrilled to read your work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avenging Angel

Avenging Angel

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 12:23 pm

Hi there Bob! We remember your story from IFF. Any chance that it might find its way over to this awesome board? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avenging Angel

Avenging Angel

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 12:29 pm

Hello all you peeps. We're Alexandra and Melanie, two juniors at the University of Alabama. Before you ask, yes, we are identical twins. I am majoring in Sports Therapy, and Melanie, she's a Communications Major. A big thank you goes out to Robyn(NSC) who informed us of this great site. We love it! It has truly been a wonderful experience for us both, we'd like to be able to contribute to making this the best site for writers in any way possible. Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Cupid's Crooked Arrow

Cupid's Crooked Arrow

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 2:52 pm

Hiya Alexandra and Melanie. Very Happy I'm Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Voice In The Darkness
Admin
Voice In The Darkness

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 3:28 pm

Hi everyone! Welcome to Writer’s Fortress. My name is Traci and I am the site Admin. Most of you know me as, Voice in the Darkness. I am 42 years old (okay no comments!) and am the proud parent of a 17 year old daughter, Ashlee. (Lil Penguin). I was born and raised in Northern California. After a year off work, I recently went back, and am now working for our local newspaper. Some of my interests include music, reading, writing, sports, long walks on the beach at sunset, coffee at sunrise, and spending time with the very special people in my life. I started writing 3 years ago after lurking on IFF for awhile. I really enjoy it and have been very blessed to have met some gifted authors, who I continue to learn from. In the near future I will be posting some stories, most of which you will recognize from IFF, although I am trying to clean them up a bit. As Robyn previously stated it is our sincere wish that each and every member enjoys their time at Writer’s Fortress. That was my sole purpose for creating this site … to have a safe, fun community of writers to share our work, our comments, and our friendships. Thank you all for joining!

A Whisper In The Night wrote:
. Perhaps I'll put one of my stories on here for you fine people to read and hopefully enjoy.
Perhaps “Outlaw Desires” Bob cheers I sure would hate to take you out back behind that old wood shed and threaten you again to get you to continue this great tale of yours. It certainly would be a wonderful addition to Writers Fortress, and I’m sure everyone here would enjoy it immensely.

Avenging Angel wrote:
Sun 18 Oct 2009 - 16:29
we'd like to be able to contribute to making this the best site for writers in any way possible..
You can, by posting "An Embrace of Darkness" Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
https://writersfortress.forumotion.net
Lady_Butterscotch

Lady_Butterscotch

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 4:24 pm

Hello! My name is Haley and I'm 14, probably the youngest out of the site Very Happy But I like to be the loner in most cases. I am currently living in Michigan, town unspecified haha. I really enjoy reading all the work and talent we have here, and the support is just amazing! I'll try to get on while I can, I'm already studying for exams as it is, but that's no excuse! I hope you all enjoy my writing!
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 4:51 pm

^ I'm in Michigan, too! Although in a very boring city.
Back to top Go down
Night's Sweet Caress

Night's Sweet Caress

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 7:15 pm

Welcome to our humble site, Meg. Glad you're aboard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:30 pm

Good to be here. If there was a shifty eyes smiley, I would have used it after that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Wiccan Muse

Wiccan Muse

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:00 pm

I just want to say Hi to everyone on here. My name is Amy, I'm 29, and I live in North Carolina. Robyn and i used to be co-workers at our last place of employment. I now work as an Executive Assistant. My hobbies include; reading, listening to music, dancing, enjoying walks in the mountains, and paranormal investigation.
Back to top Go down
Wolf's Lonely Cry

Wolf's Lonely Cry

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:48 pm

Cheers to all to the fine people here. My name is Rebecca, but you can call me Becky. A lifelong resident of Natchez, MS, I am quite familiar with the places depicted in the extraordinary story Love Never Dies. I work as a Paralegal Assistant for a large firm here in Natchez. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, running, taking in the night time sights and sounds of my fair city listening to the smooth sounds of jazz, and occasionally dabbling in writing.
Back to top Go down
crunch

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:01 am

Hey everybody! My name's Allie. I recognize a few people here from IFF, I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I'm crunchypasta over there.

I'm really excited about this site. This past spring I just finished my engineering degree and am now in grad school, and while I like it, it sometimes feels a bit bland. When I was a child I really loved creative writing (english/reading were always my favorite subjects), so I recently tried to start it up again to try to get that part of my life back. But to be honest, I'm always scared to post things I've written because I'm not too confident in my abilities... but everyone seems so nice here! I'm gonna try to get a short story or two going Smile
Back to top Go down
Night's Sweet Caress

Night's Sweet Caress

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:45 pm

Hello Allie, welcome to our humble site. Your stories are very much welcome here. It doesn't matter how well or poorly you may think you write, everyone is encouraged to share their gift with us here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voice In The Darkness
Admin
Voice In The Darkness

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

Welcome Allie, it's nice to see you again. And what wonderful news, you're writing again. Very Happy I hope you not only enjoy your time here, but that your confidence continues to grow.

And to everyone else who has joined, it is very nice to have you aboard.

Robyn is right...Writer's Fortress is a very humble site. This small community has some very talented writers, and I'm happy to see everyone so supportive of one another. I spent the last three years at IFF and the one thing I came to realize is that although the site has a lot of very talented writers, it has grown so much, many get lost amidst the threads. Also the poetry section is completely overlooked. Therefore by creating this website I hope everyone embarks on this wonderful opportunity to have your stories read. No matter how old you are, or your experience as an author, or whether you come here just to read ... everyone brings a very special gift to Writer's Fortress. On behalf of NSC and myself we thank you for making this a safe, fun and welcoming community for one another.
Back to top Go down
McPheever

McPheever

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hi everyone EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 9:25 am

Hi everyone! I finally made it over here.
I'm relatively "new". I've been on FN.net since 2003 FallinIdenity.
I'm McPheever05 on IFF, just a commenter reading all the amazing stories!
Well here I am McPheever! Here I will make the transition to author!
My co-writer will probably register here later as McPhizzle or something, I honestly couldn't say!
Anyway, my name is Frances, I'm 20 from NY and was invited here on my birthday by Voice In The Darkness! Thank you so much for including me! I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you here, and read all the amazing work!! :face:

P.S. I love that the banner has my top 3 idols!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/KMcPheeOrg
Voice In The Darkness
Admin
Voice In The Darkness

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 7:39 pm

Welcome to Writer's Fortress, Frances. You have made a wonderful contribution to this forum with your debut story. Congratulations on the transition to author cheers
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 2:10 pm

All of these gorgeous members...Wink

Hey, ya'll! G'Day, mates...I'm Tia. I'm from IFF, too, but my sn there is Tinkerbell. Smile I'm 20, and I live in Brooklyn, NY. (Let's hear it for New York! There's nothing you can't do...these make you feel brand new, bright lights will inspire you...here in New YOOORKK!!!) Um...yeah, haha. Love that song...anyway. Yeah. Haha. I love to write. Its one of the things I like to think that I am decent at. I'll be posting some of my stuff from IFF, as well as a few new little dillies I've been working on. Smile I write comedy and erotica, some thrillers, one horror...anything I can manage. But romance is mostly my forte. Very Happy

Hey, Allie!!! And Traci!! And Robyn.
Back to top Go down
Voice In The Darkness
Admin
Voice In The Darkness

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:21 pm

welcome Tia. BLOODY HELL, you mentioned all that stuff about NY and not one word about the Yankees woohoo up bravo
Nice to have you aboard and I'm looking forward to reading many of your new stories (so lets keep that computer up and running this time)
Back to top Go down
crunch

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:53 pm

Tia!! I know you!! lol. Very Happy

And I agree with Traci - New York is awesome except for the yankees... so I loved your description teehee.
Back to top Go down
Tia

Tia

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 1:14 pm

I know. But, I do LOVE the Yanks. I was so excited we won the bloody series. 27, baby! You should know I bleed blue...haha.
Back to top Go down
Voice In The Darkness
Admin
Voice In The Darkness

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

Thanks for the bloody reminder, Tia gaah kickass
Back to top Go down
Mikayla

Mikayla

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:51 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm Mikayla, although a few of you may know me as Mickey from IFF... I was the admin there, but due to some unfortunate events, I've left that place. I took the stories I liked with me and I may repost them here when I get the chance. I just turned 22 years old (Hooray, nothing exciting happens after you turn 21, man...) early this November, and I'm in O'Fallon, Missouri (booooring). I just recently got a job, which is a huge relief because I was laid off of my job this fast Februrary at American Greetings, and the Disney Store the summer before that! I work at Justice now, so I have the pleasure of picking out incredibly expensive outfits for little girls and listening to Miley Cyrus sing about crap she doesn't even really listen to. It's not the best thing in the world, but it's a job, and it's not too bad. Minus the Miley Cyrus.

Anyway, as far as writing goes, I mostly write fanfiction. I've been a moderator/admin for IFF (and even idolfiction before it was taken over), for years and that's what I've been writing. Sometimes I write video game fanfiction, too, but since middle school I've been coming up with ideas for original stories. But because I solely lurked on fanfiction boards, I never got a chance to post them. So, maybe this will be my happy place for finally writing my own original work. My favorite things to write at horror and fantasy. Yes!

Um, I'm a studio arts student at The University of Missouri, St. Louis, and my emphasis is drawing, so I love artwork, obviously. I design my own characters, and I love to draw and paint. Sometimes I do graphics on the computer, too. I hope to get a job in animation or something of that nature.

And... yeah! I know some of you already, so that's cool!! Hello everyone!!

Oh, and the smilies on this board are amazing, I'm surprised I've not used seven hundred of them already. xD
Back to top Go down
http://boredandgorgeous.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRITERS FORTRESS :: GENERAL DISCUSSION / OFF TOPIC :: Introduce Yourself / Noticing Newbies-
Jump to: