WRITERS FORTRESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original fics??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miknge

Original fics?? Empty
PostSubject: Original fics??   Original fics?? EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:43 am

Hi all!!! First of all, I'd like to thank Voice In The Darkness for inviting me to this website. Some of you may know me from IFF as I read some of your wonderful fics there.

Now, my question is... I've just started writing a fic based on original characters. It's my first time ever writing a fic based on original characters. And secondly, the fic I'm writing is very different from what I've written before. It's lesbian themed. I've never written a lesbian theme fic before, and I'm very nervous and excited about it.

So, is there any category in this website for original fictions? Cos i see most of the fics here are based on American Idol. But I can't write a lesbian theme based on AI characters cos I don't like or don't know any of the AI girls from all seasons well enough to write about them being lesbians. Well, I love Brooke White, but she's too pure to be written as a lesbian lol.

Any replies would be appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miknge

Original fics?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original fics??   Original fics?? EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:45 am

Ok, the first post's font is too small. So, let's try this again:

Hi all!!! First of all, I'd like to thank Voice In The Darkness for inviting me to this website. Some of you may know me from IFF as I read some of your wonderful fics there.

Now, my question is... I've just started writing a fic based on original characters. It's my first time ever writing a fic based on original characters. And secondly, the fic I'm writing is very different from what I've written before. It's lesbian themed. I've never written a lesbian theme fic before, and I'm very nervous and excited about it.

So, is there any category in this website for original fictions? Cos i see most of the fics here are based on American Idol. But I can't write a lesbian theme based on AI characters cos I don't like or don't know any of the AI girls from all seasons well enough to write about them being lesbians. Well, I love Brooke White, but she's too pure to be written as a lesbian lol.

Any replies would be appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voice In The Darkness
Admin
Voice In The Darkness

Original fics?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original fics??   Original fics?? EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:09 pm

On behalf of Robyn and myself we'd like to welcome you to Writers Fortress and also answer your questions. First of all, congratulations on branching out and writing something entirely different than what you have in the past. By doing so that will challenge yourself, and enable you to grow as a writer. Since this is a fairly new website we are still making adjustments as things are being posted. Most are posting their stories according to genre, and since yours is not American Idol just post it in the category that fits accordingly. If it needs to be moved we will let you know, but don't worry about it at this time....just start writing. Definitely looking forward to reading your story and best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
https://writersfortress.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Original fics?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original fics??   Original fics?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Original fics??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRITERS FORTRESS :: FOR THE AUTHORS :: Writers Den-
Jump to: