WRITERS FORTRESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Writers Fortress

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Voice In The Darkness
Admin
Voice In The Darkness

Welcome to Writers Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptySun 11 Oct 2009, 9:26 am

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to Writers Fortress, the new online community for readers and writers of all ages, interests and skill levels. Whether you a casual reader searching for a good story or an enthusiastic, creative writer looking for the perfect place to store and display your masterpieces, writersfortress.forumotion.net is the website for you!

I have designed this site mainly for writer's recognition, and a chance to find creative criticism and praise for your work. I hope to eventually have people join the site and contribute by sending poetry and stories, which will proudly be displayed on Writer's Fortress. I do hope that this will be a functional site to benefit us all. This site is yours too. Writers, you are gifts to life.

Free memberships are available to anyone who wishes to join. Here you will find a community bursting with activities, inspiration and creativity. Full of stories by talented authors, writing tips, resources and contests for budding and blooming writers. And the chance to meet and bond with fresh creative minds.

The forum is currently in its early stages and I plan on making a lot of improvements and changes based on your feedback. For example, there will be various skin options to choose from, banner and story contests as time goes by. I hope you will join and post at Writers Fortress.

I would also like to ask on behalf of myself and your other Mods, is there anything we could change or add to make you feel more at home. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post them in the “Sound Off / Feedback" thread.

Welcome aboard. study

Traci / Voice In The Darkness

Last edited by Voice In The Darkness on Thu 22 Oct 2009, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://writersfortress.forumotion.net
Lady_Butterscotch

Lady_Butterscotch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:33 pm

Why hello person I don't know chair
Back to top Go down
Cupid's Crooked Arrow

Cupid's Crooked Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 7:48 pm

Hello Traci, and hello to Lady Butterscotch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady_Butterscotch

Lady_Butterscotch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 8:22 am

Why Hello <3 You can call me Haley!
Back to top Go down
Cupid's Crooked Arrow

Cupid's Crooked Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:01 pm

Lady_Butterscotch wrote:
Why Hello <3 You can call me Haley!

Hi there Hayley, I'm Amanda. I hear that you have a very good "House" story, would you like to share? I would like very much to read it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady_Butterscotch

Lady_Butterscotch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 8:13 am

Hi Amanda! Oh no, Traci's already got the word spread haha. I'll share. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Whisper In The Night

A Whisper In The Night

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 10:52 am

Hello to everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avenging Angel

Avenging Angel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 11:26 am

Hi there A Whisper In The Night, good to see you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Writers Fortress   Welcome to Writers Fortress Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Writers Fortress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRITERS FORTRESS :: WELCOME TO WRITERS FORTRESS :: Overview-
Jump to: